With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can save you money and last longer than your standard tank heater. For real! We collected the leading reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters negate that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This amazing tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating bill. They also use less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Bob Brown Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.