Booking yearly AC maintenance is useful.
Service keeps your air conditioner system in Tempe running at peak performance while keeping energy usage down. It also may even help lengthen its life expectancy.
While there are a couple things you can do alone, you should hire Experts, like the ones at Bob Brown Service Experts, for AC inspections and maintenance.
Here are several steps you can take alone as you prepare for cooling season.
Get Your AC Maintenance Booked
Spring is a period of revival, and to many that entails a large dose of house, garage and yard freshening. With the toastier weather near, it’s also a good idea to put AC maintenance on that list.
Spring is a great time of year to get your AC equipment scrubbed and checked out. Hesitating to switch it on until the first sweltering day of the summer can be dicey. If you have to have a fix or replacement, you could be waiting days for a tech. And that might get extremely unpleasant.
And for those with allergies, being well prepared with a clean air conditioning system will help assure the best indoor air quality when it’s pollen season.
Also, cooling service can be a requirement for your equipment’s manufacturer warranty or any additional extended warranty.
Can I Complete Maintenance Alone?
There are steps that you can complete to help keep your cooling equipment in the best condition:
- Change your air filter advises each month or two. This is especially important if you have been diagnosed with allergies or have pets in your home.
- Lawn work by the exterior condenser. Check the area is free of grass, weeds or bushes by your AC equipment. We recommend keeping 2–3 feet of clear space. You should also get rid of any leaves or branches that have fallen into your equipment, since this may block airflow.
Let the Pros Take Care of the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you call Bob Brown Service Experts at 623-243-4517, the first thing we could do is compliment you for all the work you’ve already finished. Then we’ll begin the nuts and bolts. We’ll check your equipment and make sure it’s running like it should with these steps:
- Securing electrical connections to provide secure cooling.
- Oiling to keep moving components working like they should and potentially skip problems.
- Rinsing the condensate drain line to eliminate leak-causing mold and clogs.
- Straightening coil fins to stay clear of reduced airflow.
- Cleansing the outdoor coil to get rid of any blockage from dust and weeds.
- Inspecting controls to ensure your system is turning on, cooling and shutting off properly.
- Analyzing the operating temperature parameters to establish your unit has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we discover issues that involve extra work, we are ready to give you the most reasonable option. Uncovering possible troubles in a timely manner can solve more substantial problems later. This also provides you time to strategize if your equipment is aging.
When you are looking for an updated AC system to help make your new equipment work for your budget. Whatever your comfort needs are, you can feel good knowing our Experts have you covered.
Need to book your checkup? Give us a call at 623-243-4517 or schedule an appointment online now.