Your HVAC system’s wellness is crucial, as it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of issues.
Often problems are small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these problems worsen, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and costs that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can lower the chance of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working properly, you may ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But forgetting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Pinpoints small troubles early. Blocking large issues from taking place in the first place is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance work provides the chance to carefully examine and lubricate important internal components. And it also offers time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are taken care of as they appear.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system running as well as possible. Frequently this creates a boost to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may have decreased heating and cooling bills, plus the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is running properly, it may last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance might help extend this life span even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Bob Brown Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round energy expenses.* But with Bob Brown Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that fit your unique needs. All our memberships are full of exclusive perks supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we provide the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to accommodate any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about shelling out additional money if you need our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get a few other most-loved benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically stops working during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Bob Brown Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access additional advantages by enrolling in one of our membership plans immediately. No matter what your budget is, our professionals can help you choose the matching plan for your needs and residence. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 623-243-4517 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.