The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously around the clock, which exposes them to a broad variety of potential issues.
These malfunctions are generally minor enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they may hamper energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these malfunctions get worse, your entire system might be threatened. These are problems and costs you could fend off with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a small amount on upkeep now could help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Reveals Small Troubles Early
Preventing major problems in the first place is the simplest method to care for your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate and lubricate vital internal components. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are addressed as they begin.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The enhanced performance can reduce your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Bob Brown Service Experts offers a number of membership plans designed to suit your specific needs. From budget-friendly options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and steadily.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is made to suit every budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to fret about spending more on overtime expenses if you reach out to our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Trip expenses are taken care of as well, saving you an average of $99 each visit. You’ll also have access to some of the most-wanted pluses from our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most ample protection for your HVAC system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during disastrous weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often handle a greater volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Bob Brown Service Experts technician traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual review during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a key home investment. Protect it while access to added benefits by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the right plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 623-243-4517 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.