There are a number of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Tempe. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather sets in. Although the outdoor yard work and home touchups are probably at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor job you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment scheduled.
The pros at Bob Brown Service Experts recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually in order to prevent a breakdown in the middle of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a great deal of benefits to getting it performed before the cold and crisp weather reaches Tempe, too. Check out some of the top perks of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help ensure that your furnace operates at its highest efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating expenses.
- Ensures your furnace is in its best shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to get you through whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Tempe this season.
- Lowers the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to happen on a chilly winter day is have your furnace stop working, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to see potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to create heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are critical to keeping your home safe through the heating season.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to maintain your warranty, so getting regular maintenance completed can save you money if larger problems occur in the future.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a number of additional benefits, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the colder months and save you time later because you’re less likely to need extra service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Bob Brown Service Experts are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Tempe, give us a call at 623-243-4517 or schedule an appointment with Bob Brown Service Experts through our online scheduler.