No matter what the season outside in Tempe, the temperature inside your space dictates how comfortable your family will be. Find the right temp and your rooms will feel like a comfortable escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at the way you’re handling your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a poor performer. Complete this quick quiz from Bob Brown Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is not far away in Tempe. How do you get your system ready?
- Change out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re having an event on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your solution?
- Tell my friends to bring chilled beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Plug in my fans and pray for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and finance it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most expensive system currently available in Tempe.
- When you receive your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC charges have skyrocketed.
- It will be comparable to the charges for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in a qualified technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and wait until it stops.
Now check your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Keep going to learn how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Seasonal Maintenance While switching out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are useful tasks to help out your HVAC for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is critical to finish the process. During a routine visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service Expert will look out for more serious issues for your system. That could save you a costly breakdown in the future.
Work with an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained home comfort systems can have problems on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that much needed service to homes at no other cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It brings you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your energy bills can show you more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a steady escalation in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It is telling you something is off with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left unchecked it could make for a pricey repair later on. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!