No matter what the season outside in Tempe, the temperature in your space dictates how comfortable your family will feel. Set it just right and your rooms will seem like a nice escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at the way you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a poor performer. Complete this quick quiz from Bob Brown Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is not far away in Tempe. How do you get your AC ready?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting an event on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your solution?
- Tell my friends to bring chilled beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Plug in my fans and pray for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for a new one?
- Have my contractor to make the decision and finance it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most expensive system currently available in Tempe.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be comparable to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I open it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend trying to fix it.
- Bring in a professional technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and wait until it goes away.
Now tally your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make some changes to help your equipment perform more efficiently. Keep going to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are useful tasks to help out your HVAC for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is critical to finish the process. During a routine visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC service technician will keep an eye out for more serious issues for your system. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Work with a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained home comfort systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that much needed service to homes at no added cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create a strategy now to evade last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It brings you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a stable escalation in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call in the pros when you notice a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than annoying. It illustrates something is wrong with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left unchecked it could make for a pricey repair later on. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!