Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Bob Brown Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our precious experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.