Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Bob Brown Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our precious experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.