We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share common furnace and heating issues Tempe homeowners often call Bob Brown Service Experts about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Tempe home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Bob Brown Service Experts can quickly detect the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Bob Brown Service Experts of Tempe at 623-243-4517 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.