We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Tempe homeowners often call Bob Brown Service Experts about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Tempe home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Bob Brown Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Bob Brown Service Experts of Tempe at 623-243-4517 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.