It’s simple to forget regular tune-ups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the top concern we’re thinking about at Bob Brown Service Experts.
That’s because annual work provides many advantages for your equipment, such as better efficiency and a decreased possibility for issues. You can receive these perks—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an in-depth examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These checks could help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions too.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC issues in your house. This could help you make an informed choice when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Annual maintenance delivers lots of advantages for your heating and cooling unit.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Uncovers small issues before they result in expensive repair calls.
- Helps extend your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates annual Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This checkup is the most exhaustive in the business. That’s because its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your unit to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each checkup includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To get started, contact our Experts at 623-243-4517. We’ll help you find the best membership plan to work with your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.