Pro AC Installation in Tempe Reinforced by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When it comes to AC installation in Tempe, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the specialists from Bob Brown Service Experts arrive. In addition to having the training and certification to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 623-243-4517 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you little hints that it’s going out. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, its energy efficiency goes down and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your electrical bills. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to spend less on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At Bob Brown Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to select the recommended model for your needs. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other heating and cooling location in Tempe? Here are a couple of the things we do on installation day.
When our highly skilled specialists are at your house, you can expect they’ll hook up your new system for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll keep your house and backyard in look-alike condition as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the installation procedures require us to step inside your home, we’ll use shoe covers to guard your floors from mud. We’ll also lay down drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your carpet covered from refuse throughout our services.
- Exceptional service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve passed exhaustive training to earn the most coveted technical licensing in HVAC.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation checklist during the process to make sure each little detail is handled. We’ll also check your equipment is cooling appropriately and matches local code before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll ensure you know how to work your new thermostat and equipment.
- Periodic updates—We’ll communicate how the process is going and when you can count on us to be finished.