What is carbon monoxide?

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible, odorless and tasteless gas. It’s created by incomplete fuel combustion frequently caused by not enough oxygen. In your house, appliances that use natural gas, charcoal, wood or kerosene are vulnerable. Especially if they are not operating accurately or have been installed incorrectly.

Vehicle exhaust fumes from attached garages, as well as fireplaces that aren’t working right could also create carbon monoxide. CO is dangerous to the body and is fatal at high levels or with long exposure.

chat now widget box