We Back Our Furnace Installation in Tempe With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and tune up furnaces, we also give the highest quality furnace installation in Tempe.
What makes our skilled work stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve developed our process over the years.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which means they’ve received the most important technical achievement in HVAC. They also are part of current industry and product education to discover the best procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with specialized furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our outstanding offerings that we provide you with time to think about it—a year, in fact.
Contact us at 623-243-4517 to request your furnace installation right away.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be hard to know right when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, many furnaces live for around 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your newest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you routinely replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to create some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to take care of, it’s generally preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and might even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older heater.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be complicated and frustrating. Our Experts at Bob Brown Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 623-243-4517 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can expect when we hook up your new heater.
- Neat installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your flooring from any dirt we might track in. We place drop cloths surrounding the installation area to stop messes.
- Pro labor—Our Experts have obtained some of the most distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a list to ensure your heating equipment is operating accurately before we leave.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll often surpass expectations, for the highest quality service anywhere.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with Bob Brown Service Experts
Need another reason to get a furnace from Bob Brown Service Experts?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 623-243-4517 or contact us online to set your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.